Friday 13 July 2012

Astral projection Qigong dreaming into Xuan Tian Shang di

This is a very true and personal astral deaming expreince . As an overseas chinese Australain now living in Mlebourne as a migrant for 26 over years and made many trips back and forth to my home town in Singapore . I practise Ba gua Qigong for many years due to my reanl kidney failure and have expereinced many Qigong Astral projection sleep dreams . These astral projection dreams are a result of my great and strong fascination for intriggue and Chinese detecitve muder mystery paranoimic fiction in which Ling Meng chu , the Ming dynasty unorthodox confucian scholar of Chinese in chinese literature wrote many strange stories of Bao gong ghost dreaming with astral dreaming encounters and connections to some god or spirit whenever Bao gong neeed some help to slove difficult and complex cases . My practise of Taiji Ba gua Qigong astral projections and dreaming happened one night when I feel asleep . I then felt my spirit leaving my body and levitated itself into the astral world of the unknown and unseen and consequently in a transinet state expreinced a astral projection dream . In the dream I saw myself entering into a very huge building which was some sort of temple . At this temple, I saw a three tried flight of steps with each step leading to a prayer hall of some sort and as I mounted the each level of te staris , I saw three different alters dedicaed to three gods.After viewing each different god, I then proceeded downstairs and my spirit returned to my body back on earth and I woke up . This persoanl astral dream materialised on earth during my third trip back to singapore one afternoon after I attended Sukyio Mahikari in Geyland at Singpaore's east coast . Passing by the streets, I heard some very loud noises with some procession going on and passd by the Singpaorean Shang di temple . As I went into the temple and inquired, I discovered that the local Hokkiens and Teochew communities were celebration the birthday of Shang di and honouirng the Jade emperor with scarifices gifts . Then and Then I ascended three flight of stairs in the Shang di temple exaclty as I saw in my dream which led me to behold a gigantic size of the Jade emperor with the jade empeor astral boy-god made out of rice flour or Huang di tong zhi seating on its shoulder and I ressemabled that boy. I then descended downstairs to join in the celebration watching the locals perfoming a Chinese opera and birthday celebration in honour of Shang di and had a very enjoybale time and wonderful day that day . Since then, I believed that I was sent by the Jade Emperor to enjoy being entreatd into the nine reginal palace gates jiu xuan gong jue in my astral connection with Shang di . Further personal reseached on the net and your program on you tube did ascertained that Xaun Tain shang di indeed had some connection with Taiji and that it helped me with my Qigong practise with Shang di being the astronomical north pole stellar or Bei ji Gong which determined north-westerly patterned astronomical foot work of the Ba gua to help me gain more balance and contorl of my limbs and my body as well as that Shang di or Di gong being the balance of fire and water power are related to the internal organs of the stomach , kidneys and liver which connects to the dragon and jupiter cosmic alingnment is very helpful for the internal respitory digestion system in internal chinese medicine and also in connection to the Yellow Emperor's internal medication cannon for meditaiton all helps to generate wholen ess and health for long life.

1 comment: